Applications for Years 7-11
Prospective pupils should first register their interest by filling out an application form and sending it to the Admissions Officer. They will then be notified of an allotted audition day.
All applicants will be assessed by:
- Application form
- A copy of the previous term’s school report
- Age appropriate tests in Maths and English
- Vocational workshop
- Individual auditions
- Interview with a member of the leadership team
Parents will be invited to join the interview. Further details of the admission process will be available on application.
If prospective pupils are interested, they are invited to audition for both the Dance and Drama pathways. The teachers will recommend which pathway is best suited to their abilities.
For the audition process candidates will be required to prepare and present:
- Either a short dance of no more than one minute in length (accompaniment on CD is acceptable) or a two minute speech from a play (please ensure that the character is of appropriate playing age to the candidate and bring a copy of the text with you).
- Either a short song (please bring sheet music if you require piano accompaniment) or a short instrumental recital (please bring sheet music if you require piano accompaniment).