Join us at ArtsEd!
ICT Network Manager
Applications close on 19 November 2018
We are seeking to appoint a visionary ICT Network Manager to commence work in January 2019, to manage both new and ongoing projects as well as all core aspects of ICT across the School, including:
- Playing a key role in the strategic leadership and direction of ICT throughout the School together with the Senior Strategy Team.
- Developing and implementing a shared vision for the enhancement of ICT resources across the school for teaching and learning.
- Managing the School’s ICT systems, services and resources and ensuring the integrity of data in relation to GDPR.
- Keeping up to date with developments in ICT technology and its use in supporting staff and students.
- Managing the local service desk
This is a full time post for 52 weeks per annum. We offer five weeks annual leave in addition to Christmas closure periods, a competitive salary dependent upon experience, flexible hours during non-term time, health care plan, cycle-to-work scheme, ongoing CPD and contributory pension scheme.
Applications are invited from ideas-oriented individuals who have significant experience of managing ICT projects and network management; experience within an educational setting would be an advantage.
Applications close on Monday 19th November 8am
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 26th November 2018
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Bavneeta Santa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safer Recruitment Policy
ArtsEd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidates will be checked at Enhanced DBS level and should be able to provide the names and addresses of two professional referees.