Box Office Terms & Conditions of Sale
• Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may only be refunded under exceptional circumstances at the
discretion of Arts Educational Schools London by application in writing to the Box Office or the
cancellation of the performance.
• Tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged.
• Each member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket. The valid ticket must be produced to gain entry to the theatre.
• The sale of tickets are subject to Arts Educational Schools London right to make any alterations to the advertised time, programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond their control, without the
obligation to exchange or refund monies.
• If tickets are transferred or resold for profit by anyone other than the Arts Educational Schools London, those tickets will become void and the holder could be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
• Performances will begin promptly and latecomers will not be admitted until the interval (if applicable). We therefore ask that patrons take their seats in good time.
• Patrons choosing to leave the auditorium during a performance cannot be readmitted.
• On occasion tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for a particular production, Arts Educational Schools London reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
• If a performance is cancelled ticket holders will be offered an alternative performance (subject to
availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
• In the interest of our other patrons, parents with children are reminded they may be asked to remove consistently noisy children. Age restrictions for certain productions will apply and children may not
be admitted due to the nature and suitability of the show as advised by the Box Office.
• At all performances at Arts Educational Schools London the use of recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorised recordings will be confiscated and cancelled.
• Pagers, Mobile Phones, digital watches or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when
inside the auditorium to avoid disturbing other patrons, the cast and crew.
• By purchasing a ticket all ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as
members of the audience.
• If a patron behaves in a way that may cause danger to others or in a violent or obnoxious manner
through for example alcohol, Arts Educational Schools London can request that the patron leaves the
theatre and will take appropriate action to enforce this right.
• Arts Educational Schools London reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
• Smoking is not permitted in the theatre.
• All patrons will comply with Arts Educational Schools London safety regulations.
• Arts Educational Schools London cannot accept responsibility for the damage or loss to any personal property whilst visiting the school. The receptionist will hold any items handed in for a period of 1 week.
• Any complaints should be made to the Duty Manager promptly either before or during the performance.
• Comments are always welcomed from patrons either in writing to the Box Office Manager, Arts
Educational Schools London, Cone Ripman House, 14 Bath Road, Chiswick London W4 1LY or verbally to a member of staff.
• English law shall govern all the terms and conditions.