||Day School and Sixth Form
||Head of Music
||Part time: One day currently (dependant on student uptake)
||18th September 2023
|| Hourly rate of £36.00
ArtsEd are proud to be one of the UK’s leading centres of conservatoire education, providing world-class, contemporary training that is focused on the constantly evolving needs of the performing arts industry in the 21st century. We are now seeking a Part Time Peripatetic Singing Teacher to start W/C 18th September 2023. Currently the postholder will be required to work one day a week, but this may change dependant on student uptake.
The principal responsibilities are:
- To coach students in3singing technique and repertoire.
- To support students through preparation for GCSE & A Level practical exams, potential graded singing exams and singing auditions for HE course.
- To teach one to one singing lessons
- To maintain and monitor appropriate records of pupils’ learning and achievements.
- To maintain communication with the Head of Music & Head of Singing where necessary.
- To write reports and respond to parents’ enquiries.
- To implement the school’s agreed policies.
- To attend meetings as appropriate.
- To ensure that health and safety issues are properly understood and procedures followed effectively and consistently.
- To meet all deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate’ must have:
- Grade 8 piano or equivalent standard
- Relevant teaching experience of 11-18 year-olds.
- A range of teaching pedagogy and strategies relevant to the teaching of the subject.
For more information, please download the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you are interested in applying, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your online application.
The salary for the post is an hourly rate of £36.00. ArtsEd is located in Chiswick, W4.
Deadline for applications is 1st September 2023 with a view to hold interviews on Friday 5th September.
ArtsEd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo child protection screening, including, but not limited to, an Enhanced DBS check (including Barred List Information), an online search, employment history check covering any gaps and two professional references.