Part-Time Foundation Courses

Created specifically for students who can’t study full-time right now, our part-time courses are designed to develop your skills and boost your confidence.

Classes take place on weekday evenings, fitting seamlessly around your job or other study, and offer expert training from professional tutors to polish your skills and get you audition-ready.

What our students and teachers say about the course

Find out more about the courses

ArtsEd Summer School Online

Foundation in Acting (Part-Time)

  • The course provides the opportunity to explore the benefits and challenges of vocational actor training, helping you decide if this is the path you want to follow.
  • 23 x weeks (over 2 terms) 3 x evenings per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) plus 3 x full Sundays
  • 7.00pm - 9.30pm
  • Course Fee £3,120

Find out more

Foundation in Musical Theatre (Part-Time)

  • The course is designed to equip you with the skills and confidence to audition with success, and to find out if musical theatre training is the right path for you.
  • 23 x weeks (over 2 terms) 3 x evenings per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
  • 7.00pm - 9.30pm
  • Plus 3 x full Sundays
  • Course Fee £3,640

Find out more

Did you know?

70% of our Part-Time Foundation students received recalls and offers from top drama schools, while the other 30% chose to take different paths and pursued their dreams in traditional universities.

Our Alumni Testimonials

“I would 100% recommend part-time training for anyone considering it. After unsuccessful auditions for BA courses at drama school for two years in a row, I searched for alternatives and came across the Part-Time Foundation course at ArtsEd. It was far more economically viable than a full time course and I felt that I got all the training necessary for me to take the next step into full time training. I am now studying BA Actor Musicianship at Rose Bruford and couldn’t be happier. I’m extremely grateful that I was given the opportunity to attend this course, and fear that had I not, I would still be floundering at auditions with very little idea of what I was doing wrong.” — Callum King

Application deadline July 2024

Apply now